Should I remove Startup Programs Manager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
21% remove it79% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Startup Programs Manager 2.1
from StartupProgramsManager Software Inc
Startup Programs Manager 2.1 is a software program developed by StartupProgramsManager Software Inc. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\startup programs manager
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Startup Programs Manager\Uninst.exe
Files installed by Startup Programs Manager 2.1
How do I remove Startup Programs Manager?
Quickly and completely remove Startup Programs Manager 2.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Startup Programs Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Startup Programs Manager 2.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Startup Programs Manager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 21%
Keep it 79%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?