Should I remove Start Menu X?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Start Menu X version 4.0
Start Menu X version 4.0 is a software program developed by OrdinarySoft. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named startmenux.exe. The setup package generally installs about 9 files and is usually about 12.89 MB (13,520,445 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.startmenux.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 12.89 MB
Files installed by Start Menu X version 4.0
|Path:||C:\Program Files\start menu x\startmenux.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- StartMenuX.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'StartMenuX' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\StartMenuX.exe".
How do I remove Start Menu X?
Quickly and completely remove Start Menu X version 4.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Start Menu X from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Start Menu X version 4.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Start Menu X.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from OrdinarySoft)
OrdinarySoft has been developing innovative Windows software for business and home users.
Publisher URL: www.ordinarysoft.com