Should I remove Start Menu Read?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
80% remove it20% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Start Menu Read
What is Start Menu Read?
The main program executable is anscc3d3.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The setup package is about 1.91 MB (2,001,110 bytes) when donwloaded.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Start Menu Read.
|anscc3d3.exe (d6af9dfca5b954fb3637ad03ceedbffc) has been flagged by the following 4 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.GI
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\8164150e-1427920399-cb11-a305-d7a76e3d6f0f
Estimated size: 1.91 MB
Files installed by Start Menu Read
|Program executable:||anscc3d3.exe (Malware detected)|
How do I remove Start Menu Read?
Quickly and completely remove Start Menu Read from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Start Menu Read from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Start Menu Read, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Start Menu Read.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Uninstall it 80%
Keep it 20%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States