Should I remove Starlight?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Starlight?
Starlight is a free to download and play casual video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal. During installation the setup program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 3.59 MB (3,759,685 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Starlight\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Starlight\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.59 MB
Files installed by Starlight
How do I remove Starlight?
Quickly and completely remove Starlight from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Starlight from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Starlight, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Starlight.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com