Should I remove StarSkin?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Rocket Division Software
StarSkin 18.104.22.168 is a program developed by Rocket Division Software. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 1.58 MB (1,661,149 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of StarSkin come from the United States, it is also popular in Colombia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rocket division software\starskin
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Rocket Division Software\StarSkin\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.58 MB
Files installed by StarSkin 22.214.171.124
How do I remove StarSkin?
Quickly and completely remove StarSkin 126.96.36.199 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall StarSkin from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program StarSkin 188.8.131.52, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove StarSkin.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States