Should I remove Spyware Nuker XT?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Spyware Nuker XT
from Trek Blue
Spyware Nuker XT is a software program developed by Trek Blue. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named swnxt.exe. The setup package generally installs about 11 files and is usually about 11.8 MB (12,377,881 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Spyware Nuker XT come from the United States, it is also popular in Lebanon and Thailand.
Help link: www.nuker.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Spyware Nuker
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Spyware Nuker\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 11.8 MB
Files installed by Spyware Nuker XT
|Path:||C:\Program Files\spyware nuker\swnxt.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- swnxt.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SWN2' which loads as C:\Program Files\Spyware Nuker\swnxt.exe /h.
How do I remove Spyware Nuker XT?
Quickly and completely remove Spyware Nuker XT from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Spyware Nuker XT from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Spyware Nuker XT, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Spyware Nuker XT.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 33%
Win 8 33%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows 8 Pro
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?