Should I remove Spring Flowers Screen Saver?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Spring Flowers Screen Saver
from Warp Ten
Spring Flowers Screen Saver is a software program developed by Warp Ten. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package is about 1.15 MB (1,210,489 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Spring Flowers Screen Saver\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Spring Flowers Screen Saver\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.15 MB
Files installed by Spring Flowers Screen Saver
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Spring Flowers Screen Saver?
Quickly and completely remove Spring Flowers Screen Saver from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Spring Flowers Screen Saver from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Spring Flowers Screen Saver, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Spring Flowers Screen Saver.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).