Should I remove Speedchecker Schedule Service?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
54% remove it46% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Speedchecker Schedule Service
from Optimal Software s.r.o.
Speedchecker Schedule Service is a program developed by Optimal Software s.r.o. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is SpeedCheckerScheduleService.exe. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 2.67 MB (2,801,560 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 71% of users of Speedchecker Schedule Service come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Displayed publisher: Optimal Software s.r.o
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SpeedcheckerScheduleService\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SpeedcheckerScheduleService\unins000.exe" /LOG /defInstallerValue
Estimated size: 2.67 MB
Files installed by Speedchecker Schedule Service
- SpeedCheckerScheduleService.exe runs as a service named 'SpeedChecker Schedule Service' (SCScheduleService) "SpeedChecker: Run Internet speed measures according to schedule".
How do I remove Speedchecker Schedule Service?
Quickly and completely remove Speedchecker Schedule Service from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Speedchecker Schedule Service from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Speedchecker Schedule Service, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Speedchecker Schedule Service.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 10 Home
|Windows 7 Home Premium
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom