Should I remove SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
49% remove it51% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from MaxTuneup LLC
What is SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus?
AntiVirus software that uses the GFI AntiMalware engine with a custom UI.
SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus is a program developed by MaxTuneup. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is speedmaxpc antivirus.exe. The software installer includes 32 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Displayed publisher: SpeedMaxPc
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\SpeedMaxPc\SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus\uninstall.exe
Files installed by SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus
|Program executable:||speedmaxpc antivirus.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\speedmaxpc\speedmaxpc antivirus\speedmaxpc antivirus.exe|
- SBAMSvc.exe runs as a service named 'SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus' (SBAMSvc) "Manages your antispyware and antivirus application".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SBRC.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SBRegRebootCleaner' which loads as "C:\Program Files\GFI Software\VIPRE\SBRC.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||35.3 MB|
|I/O writes/min:||3.42 MB|
How do I remove SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus?
Quickly and completely remove SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SpeedMaxPc AntiVirus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 49%
Keep it 51%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?