Should I remove Speed Solitaire?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Speed Solitaire is a software program developed by ePlaybus.com. The setup package is about 1.61 MB (1,689,181 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Speed Solitaire\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Speed Solitaire\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.61 MB
Files installed by Speed Solitaire
How do I remove Speed Solitaire?
Quickly and completely remove Speed Solitaire from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Speed Solitaire from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Speed Solitaire, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Speed Solitaire.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com