Should I remove Space Plate?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
75% remove it25% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named bnsp25a.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Space Plate come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
- Malware detected in the program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Space Plate.
|bnsp25a.exe (f0954cd8a963c8928b256a199186ceb4) has been flagged by the following 4 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.NY
||11/1/2015 rev. 1
Installation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\9dac5abb-1431653862-dd11-853e-001eec994a7d
Uninstaller: "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\9DAC5ABB-1431653862-DD11-853E-001EEC994A7D\uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Space Plate
|Program executable:||bnsp25a.exe (Malware detected)|
|Path:||C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\9dac5abb-1431653862-dd11-853e-001eec994a7d\bnsp25a.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsp25A.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\9DAC5ABB-1431653862-DD11-853E-001EEC994A7D\bnsp25A.exe.
How do I remove Space Plate?
Quickly and completely remove Space Plate from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Space Plate from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Space Plate, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Space Plate.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 75%
Keep it 25%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom