Should I remove Space Engineers?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Keen Software House
Space Engineers is a program developed by Keen Software House. The most used version is 01.089.014, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The software installer includes 5 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 71% of users of Space Engineers come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and UA.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Space Engineers\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Space Engineers\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Space Engineers
How do I remove Space Engineers?
Quickly and completely remove Space Engineers from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Space Engineers from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Space Engineers, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Space Engineers.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States