Should I remove Sorting Thoughts?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Hendrik Ebel
Sorting Thoughts is a program developed by Hendrik Ebel. The setup package is about 37.96 MB (39,809,053 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Sorting Thoughts come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\sortingthoughts
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\SortingThoughts\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 37.96 MB
Files installed by Sorting Thoughts
How do I remove Sorting Thoughts?
Quickly and completely remove Sorting Thoughts from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sorting Thoughts from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sorting Thoughts, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sorting Thoughts.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom