Should I remove Sophos IPsec Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
|10.32 Build 160
Sophos IPsec Client
Sophos IPsec Client is a software program developed by Sophos Limited. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named ncpmon.exe. The setup package generally installs about 42 files and is usually about 44.36 MB (46,518,523 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Sophos IPsec Client come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\sophos\sophos ipsec client
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos IPsec Client\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 44.36 MB
Files installed by Sophos IPsec Client
|Name:||NCP Secure Client|
|NCP Client Monitor|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\sophos\sophos ipsec client\ncpmon.exe|
- ncpclcfg.exe runs as a service named 'NCP Client Configuration Support' (ncpclcfg) "Supports Secure Client configuration management.".
3 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- NCPPOPUP.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'NcpPopup' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Sophos\Sophos IPsec Client\ncppopup.exe" noerrmsg.
- ncpmon.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'NcpMonitor' which loads as "C:\Program Files\NCP\SecureClient\ncpmon.exe" autorun.
- NcpBudgetGui.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'NcpBudgetGui' which loads as "C:\Program Files\NCP\SecureClient\NcpBudgetGui.exe" -start.
How do I remove Sophos IPsec Client?
Quickly and completely remove Sophos IPsec Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sophos IPsec Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sophos IPsec Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sophos IPsec Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
About Sophos Limited
Sophos is a developer of security software and hardware, including anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-spyware, network access control and data loss prevention for desktops, servers, email systems and other network gateways.
Publisher URL: www.sophos.com