Should I remove Sonoris Meter VST?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Sonoris Meter VST
from Sonoris Audio Engineering
Sonoris Meter VST is a software program developed by Sonoris Audio Engineering. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Sonoris Meter VST come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\vst\sonoris meter vst
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\VST\Sonoris Meter VST\uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Sonoris Meter VST
How do I remove Sonoris Meter VST?
Quickly and completely remove Sonoris Meter VST from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sonoris Meter VST from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sonoris Meter VST, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sonoris Meter VST.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?