Should I remove Sonata Music Server 16?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Sonata Music Server 16
Sonata Music Server 16 is a software program developed by J. River. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 15 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Sonata Music Server 16 come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\J River\Sonata Music Server 16\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\J River\Sonata Music Server 16\JRMediaUninstall.exe
Files installed by Sonata Music Server 16
- Sonata Music Server 16.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'JRBurnCDOnArrival' with the ProgID of 'SonataMusicServer.16.BurnCD' and the action verb 'Burn.
- JRService.exe runs as a service named 'Sonata Music Server 16 Service' (Sonata Music Server 16 Service) "Support media functionality like infrared remote controls, etc.".
How do I remove Sonata Music Server 16?
Quickly and completely remove Sonata Music Server 16 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sonata Music Server 16 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sonata Music Server 16, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sonata Music Server 16.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand