Should I remove SolarStorm?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.
SolarStorm is a software program developed by The Phoenix Firestorm Project. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named solarstorm.exe. The setup package generally installs about 28 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.firestormviewer.org/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\solarstorm sl
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SolarStorm SL\uninst.exe"
Files installed by SolarStorm
|Path:||C:\Program Files\solarstorm sl\solarstorm.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- SLVoice.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Singularity\SLVoice.exe'.
How do I remove SolarStorm?
Quickly and completely remove SolarStorm (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SolarStorm from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SolarStorm (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SolarStorm.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?