Should I remove Snowmen 3D?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Anders und Seim Neue Medien AG
Snowmen 3D is a program developed by Anders und Seim Neue Medien AG. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.bildschirmschoner.de
Installation folder: C:\Windows\Snowmen3D.scr
How do I remove Snowmen 3D?
Quickly and completely remove Snowmen 3D from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Snowmen 3D from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Snowmen 3D, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Snowmen 3D.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?