Should I remove Snap Shots?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Snap Technologies, Inc.
Snap Shots is a software program developed by Snap Technologies. The setup package is about 912 KB (933,888 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Snap Shots come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Help link: www.snap.com/about/feedbk.php
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\snap shots
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Snap Shots\uninstall1.exe" -t
Estimated size: 912 KB
Files installed by Snap Shots
How do I remove Snap Shots?
Quickly and completely remove Snap Shots from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Snap Shots from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Snap Shots, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Snap Shots.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States