Should I remove Smugglers 3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Niels Bauer Games
What is Smugglers 3? (from Niels Bauer Games)
Play a greedy trader, an ambitious bounty hunter or a ruthless pirate and attack whole planets in this sci-fi trading game. In the third part of the award winning Smugglers series you can play a greedy trader, an ambitious bounty hunter, a ruthless pirate, a mix of those or one of many other professions. Backed up by ... Read more
Smugglers 3 is a program developed by Niels Bauer Games. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 3 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.download-free-games.com/order/Smugglers3.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Smugglers 3\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Smugglers 3\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Smugglers 3
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins001.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Smugglers 3?
Quickly and completely remove Smugglers 3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Smugglers 3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Smugglers 3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Smugglers 3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?