Should I remove Smarty Uninstaller 2007 Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
56% remove it44% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Smarty Uninstaller 2007 Pro
from WINner Tweak Software
Smarty Uninstaller 2007 Pro is a program developed by WINner Tweak Software. The setup package is about 7.47 MB (7,833,455 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Smarty Uninstaller Pro\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Smarty Uninstaller Pro\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.47 MB
Files installed by Smarty Uninstaller 2007 Pro
How do I remove Smarty Uninstaller 2007 Pro?
Quickly and completely remove Smarty Uninstaller 2007 Pro from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Smarty Uninstaller 2007 Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Smarty Uninstaller 2007 Pro, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Smarty Uninstaller 2007 Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 56%
Keep it 44%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?