Should I remove SmartEdit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Bad Wolf Software
What is SmartEdit? (from Bad Wolf Software)
SmartEdit Lite is a practical tool for the writers that want to check their articles or book manuscripts for repeating words. The program detects the cliches, the repeating words and the phrases that mark a dialog phrase with a quick scan.
SmartEdit 3.011 is a program developed by Bad Wolf Software. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 28.38 MB (29,755,092 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8.
Help link: www.smart-edit.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Bad Wolf Software\SmartEdit\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Bad Wolf Software\SmartEdit\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 28.38 MB
Files installed by SmartEdit 3.011
How do I remove SmartEdit?
Quickly and completely remove SmartEdit 3.011 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SmartEdit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SmartEdit 3.011, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SmartEdit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).