Should I remove SmartBreak?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is SmartBreak? (from InchWest)
SmartBreak is a revolutionary ergonomics program that reminds you to take breaks when working on a PC for long hours. Unlike similar programs which remind you to take breaks at fixed intervals, SmartBreak actually monitors the way you spend time on a PC and then prompts you to rest at the appropriate time. This effecti... Read more
SmartBreak 1.2 is a program developed by InchWest. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is smartbreak.exe. The setup package is about 2.71 MB (2,836,705 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of SmartBreak come from the United States, it is also popular in Saudi Arabia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.71 MB
Files installed by SmartBreak 1.2
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SmartBreak.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SmartBreak' which loads as C:\Program Files\SmartBreak\SmartBreak.exe.
How do I remove SmartBreak?
Quickly and completely remove SmartBreak 1.2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SmartBreak from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SmartBreak 1.2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SmartBreak.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| Saudi Arabia