Should I remove SmackDown vs RAW 2010?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SmackDown vs RAW 2010
from Game Design
SmackDown vs RAW 2010 is a program developed by Game Design. The setup package is about 562.5 KB (576,000 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\smackdown vs raw 2010
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\SmackDown vs RAW 2010\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\game\wwe 2010\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 562.5 KB
Files installed by SmackDown vs RAW 2010
How do I remove SmackDown vs RAW 2010?
Quickly and completely remove SmackDown vs RAW 2010 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SmackDown vs RAW 2010 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SmackDown vs RAW 2010, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SmackDown vs RAW 2010.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?