Should I remove Skyward SkyScan Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Skyward SkyScan Client
from Skyward, Inc.
Skyward SkyScan Client is a program developed by Skyward. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 12 files and is usually about 17.69 MB (18,544,287 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Skyward\SkyScan
Uninstaller: "C:\Skyward\SkyScan\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Skyward\SkyScan\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 17.69 MB
Files installed by Skyward SkyScan Client
- SkyScan.Service.exe runs as a service named 'SkyScan' (SkyScan) "Skyward-Web-Scanner-Client".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- skyscan.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Skyward SkyScan' which loads as C:\Skyward\SkyScan\SkyScan.exe.
How do I remove Skyward SkyScan Client?
Quickly and completely remove Skyward SkyScan Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Skyward SkyScan Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Skyward SkyScan Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Skyward SkyScan Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?