Should I remove SkinPack Adore?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SkinPack Adore v4
from Dhruv Chaturvedi
SkinPack Adore v4 is a software program developed by Dhruv Chaturvedi. The setup package generally installs about 12 files and is usually about 71.85 MB (75,343,924 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of SkinPack Adore come from the United States, it is also popular in Russia.
Installation folder: C:\skinpack
Estimated size: 71.85 MB
Files installed by SkinPack Adore v4
How do I remove SkinPack Adore?
Quickly and completely remove SkinPack Adore v4 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SkinPack Adore from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SkinPack Adore v4, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SkinPack Adore.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?