Should I remove SimplyGest?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The main program executable is simplygest.exe. The software installer includes 8 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of SimplyGest come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\simplygest
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SimplyGest\unins000.exe"
Files installed by SimplyGest
How do I remove SimplyGest?
Quickly and completely remove SimplyGest from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SimplyGest from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SimplyGest, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SimplyGest.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States