Should I remove SimoHealth?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SimoSoftware, Inc.
SimoHealth 1.0.1 is a software program developed by SimoSoftware. The primary executable is named simo.exe. The setup package generally installs about 22 files. The installed file updater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Help link: www.preview.simohealth.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SimoHealth 1.0.1\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SimoHealth 1.0.1\unins000.exe"
Files installed by SimoHealth 1.0.1
|Path:||C:\Program Files\SimoHealth 1.0.1\simo.exe|
How do I remove SimoHealth?
Quickly and completely remove SimoHealth 1.0.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SimoHealth from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SimoHealth 1.0.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SimoHealth.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).