Should I remove Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
23% remove it77% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011
from Simnet Ltd.
Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011 is a software program developed by Simnet. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named diskcleaner.exe. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 1.52 MB (1,591,113 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows Vista (SP2). While about 67% of users of Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011 come from the United States, it is also popular in Finland and Romania.
Help link: www.simnetsoftware.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Simnet\Disk Cleaner\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Simnet\Disk Cleaner\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.52 MB
Files installed by Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011
|Name:||Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\simnet\disk cleaner\diskcleaner.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- Launcher.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'SimnetDiskCleaner' and executes as C:\Program Files\Simnet\Disk Cleaner\Launcher.exe -nosplash -scan.
How do I remove Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011?
Quickly and completely remove Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Simnet Disk Cleaner 2011.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win Vista (SP2) 33%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 23%
Keep it 77%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?