Should I remove Silent Hill 5?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Silent Hill 5
What is Silent Hill 5?
The version is a repack of Silent Hill 5 and not distributed by the original publisher which might not be a legal or legitimate copy, please refer to the game copyright.
The setup package generally installs about 3 files.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\R.G. Mechanics\Silent Hill 5\
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Silent Hill 5\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Silent Hill 5
How do I remove Silent Hill 5?
Quickly and completely remove Silent Hill 5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Silent Hill 5 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Silent Hill 5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Silent Hill 5.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Publisher URL: tapochek.net