Should I remove Signal Internet?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
82% remove it18% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Signal Internet?
Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is bnsi2bb5.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The setup package is about 496.98 KB (508,912 bytes) when donwloaded.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Signal Internet.
|bnsi2bb5.exe (364c519ee2f0844dfa21b4ac8ce87237) has been flagged by the following 2 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.ED
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\8e16d690-1427993552-11e1-a456-30f9edadd1f4
Estimated size: 496.98 KB
Files installed by Signal Internet
|Program executable:||bnsi2bb5.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsi2BB5.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\8E16D690-1427993552-11E1-A456-30F9EDADD1F4\bnsi2BB5.exe.
How do I remove Signal Internet?
Quickly and completely remove Signal Internet from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Signal Internet from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Signal Internet, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Signal Internet.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 82%
Keep it 18%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?