Should I remove Sify Broadband?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Sify Broadband 3.22
from Sify Ltd
Sify Broadband 3.22 is a program developed by Sify Ltd. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 3.33 MB (3,494,552 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP1). While about 83% of users of Sify Broadband come from the United States, it is also popular in India.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Sify Broadband\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Sify Broadband\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.33 MB
Files installed by Sify Broadband 3.22
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Sify Broadband?
Quickly and completely remove Sify Broadband 3.22 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sify Broadband from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sify Broadband 3.22, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sify Broadband.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States