Should I remove Sideway New York?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Sideway New York
Sideway New York is a program developed by Martin. The setup package is about 1.44 MB (1,513,931 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Sideway New York come from the United States, it is also popular in Ireland.
Installation folder: C:\Games\Sideway New York\
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Sideway New York\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.44 MB
Files installed by Sideway New York
How do I remove Sideway New York?
Quickly and completely remove Sideway New York from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sideway New York from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sideway New York, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sideway New York.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States