Should I remove ShoopedStorm?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc.
ShoopedStorm is a program developed by The Phoenix Firestorm Project. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is shoopedstorm.exe. The software installer includes 28 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.firestormviewer.org/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\shoopedstorm
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ShoopedStorm\uninst.exe"
Files installed by ShoopedStorm
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- SLVoice.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Singularity\SLVoice.exe'.
How do I remove ShoopedStorm?
Quickly and completely remove ShoopedStorm (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ShoopedStorm from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ShoopedStorm (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ShoopedStorm.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?