Should I remove Shiraz Signature?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Shiraz Software
Shiraz Signature is a program developed by Shiraz Software. The most used version is v8.1, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The setup package is about 1.03 MB (1,076,125 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Shiraz Signature come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Shiraz\Signature-V8.0
Estimated size: 1.03 MB
Files installed by Shiraz Signature
How do I remove Shiraz Signature?
Quickly and completely remove Shiraz Signature from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Shiraz Signature from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Shiraz Signature, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Shiraz Signature.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom