Should I remove ShareON PC?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
|ShareOn PC rev2.8.4243
ShareON PC is a software program developed by Spika. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named shareonpc.exe. The setup package generally installs about 36 files and is usually about 62.14 MB (65,154,358 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of ShareON PC come from the United States, it is also popular in Netherlands.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Spika\ShareON PC
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Spika\ShareON PC\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 62.14 MB
Files installed by ShareON PC
|Path:||C:\Program Files\spika\shareon pc\shareonpc.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- ShareOnPC.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'ShareON PC' which loads as C:\Program Files\Spika\ShareON PC\ShareOnPC.exe.
How do I remove ShareON PC?
Quickly and completely remove ShareON PC from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ShareON PC from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ShareON PC, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ShareON PC.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States