Should I remove Shadows of Abigail?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Shadows of Abigail
Shadows of Abigail is a program developed by FIEA. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 1.87 MB (1,961,144 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.fiea.ucf.edu
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\fiea games\shadows of abigail
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\FIEA Games\Shadows of Abigail\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 1.87 MB
Files installed by Shadows of Abigail
How do I remove Shadows of Abigail?
Quickly and completely remove Shadows of Abigail from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Shadows of Abigail from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Shadows of Abigail, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Shadows of Abigail.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?