Should I remove ShadowCube 2009?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Duruan Co., Ltd.
ShadowCube 2009 is a software program developed by Duruan Co. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 13 files and is usually about 11.57 MB (12,136,154 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.shadowcube.co.kr/help/index.html
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\duruan\shadowcube
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Duruan\ShadowCube\ScUninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 11.57 MB
Files installed by ShadowCube 2009
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- scrunner.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'scmain' which loads as C:\Program Files\Duruan\ShadowCube\scrunner.exe.
- sccheck.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'sccheck' which loads as C:\Program Files\Duruan\ShadowCube\sccheck.exe.
How do I remove ShadowCube 2009?
Quickly and completely remove ShadowCube 2009 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ShadowCube 2009 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ShadowCube 2009, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ShadowCube 2009.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?