Should I remove Shadow Shelter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Shadow Shelter?
Shadow Shelter is a digital video game distributed via the LeeGT-Games web portal, however, the installation program optionally offers to download and install a branded toolbar using the ClientConnect (Conduit) platform.
The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 555.35 KB (568,681 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Shadow Shelter\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Shadow Shelter\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 555.35 KB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Shadow Shelter
How do I remove Shadow Shelter?
Quickly and completely remove Shadow Shelter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Shadow Shelter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Shadow Shelter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Shadow Shelter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.leegt-games.co.uk