Should I remove Setup?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
62% remove it38% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from TMF Group
Setup 1.1 is a software program developed by TMF Group. The primary executable is named BrowserConfig.exe. Many users end up uninstalling this after less than a month of it being installed. The setup package is about 9.51 MB (9,972,139 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\setup\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\setup\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 9.51 MB
Files installed by Setup 1.1
How do I remove Setup?
Quickly and completely remove Setup 1.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Setup from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Setup 1.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Setup.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).