Should I remove Session Deactivate?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
80% remove it20% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named bnsw128.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
- Malware detected in the program
- Starts automatically
- Delivered through a thrid-party offer
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Session Deactivate.
|bnsw128.exe (d9718f6da822954f300114b14a3e394e) has been flagged by the following 14 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.GE
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
View all 14 all detections
Session Deactivate has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Find out how to remove Session Deactivate.
Installation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\00995b74-1427601712-da11-80c6-0013a90ddcbb
Uninstaller: "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\00995B74-1427601712-DA11-80C6-0013A90DDCBB\uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Session Deactivate
|Program executable:||bnsw128.exe (Malware detected)|
|Path:||C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\00995b74-1427601712-da11-80c6-0013a90ddcbb\bnsw128.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsw128.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\00995B74-1427601712-DA11-80C6-0013A90DDCBB\bnsw128.exe.
How do I remove Session Deactivate?
Quickly and completely remove Session Deactivate from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Session Deactivate from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Session Deactivate, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Session Deactivate.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 80%
Keep it 20%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?