Should I remove SecureSync?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is SecureSync? (from Anchor)
Anchor offers the tools for managed service providers to build and price their own cloud file sync and backup solution.
SecureSync is a program developed by Anchor. The setup package is about 83.58 MB (87,641,051 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: anchorworks.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SecureSync
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\SecureSync\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 83.58 MB
Files installed by SecureSync
How do I remove SecureSync?
Quickly and completely remove SecureSync from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SecureSync from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SecureSync, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SecureSync.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?