Should I remove Secciones?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Eduardo Rivera Alva
Secciones is a software program developed by Eduardo Rivera Alva. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 2.99 MB (3,134,491 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 80% of users of Secciones come from the United States, it is also popular in Venezuela.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Secciones\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Secciones\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.99 MB
Files installed by Secciones
How do I remove Secciones?
Quickly and completely remove Secciones from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Secciones from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Secciones, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Secciones.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?