Should I remove SearchBind?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
58% remove it42% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The setup package is about 12.48 MB (13,081,525 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\roaming\shieldsoft
Estimated size: 12.48 MB
Files installed by SearchBind
How do I remove SearchBind?
Quickly and completely remove SearchBind from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SearchBind from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SearchBind, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SearchBind.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 58%
Keep it 42%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?