The following License Agreement have been republished from savingsexplorer.com/terms.php and/or the program's installer.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Any person who wishes to use the Plugin must agree to this Agreement, as well as all policies and guidelines incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you and Licensor.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING THE PLUGIN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE, AND DO NOT USE OR DOWNLOAD THE PLUGIN.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE PLUGIN FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AFTER THE CHANGES TAKE EFFECT WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO FUTURE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT, STOP USING THE PLUGIN AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF SUCH CHANGES AND UNINSTALL THE PLUGIN.
We are constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for our users. You acknowledge and agree that the form, features or nature of the Plugin which Licensor provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. We may also cease or discontinue providing the Plugin or support or upgrades for the Plugin at any time.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED BY THE PLUGIN; UNINSTALLING THE PLUGIN
OTHER WEBSITES TO WHICH THE PLUGIN LINKS OR REFERS; BUNDLED PLUGINS AND OTHER THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE
The World Wide Web changes constantly, and no technique can ever index all pages accessible on the Web. As a result, Licensor cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the websites or URLs to which the Plugin links to or operates on.
Further, the process of linking to or operating on websites in the Plugin is largely automatic. Licensor does not screen the websites included in the Plugin, and these websites (other than our homepage) are maintained by persons over whom Licensor exercises no control. For these reasons, Licensor assumes no responsibility for the content of any such website or URL to which the Plugin links or refers and is not responsible for errors or omissions or for offensive or objectionable content contained on any such website or URL to which the Plugin links or refers.
Licensor occasionally receives requests to change or remove websites to which the Plugin links or refers. Licensor reserves the right to address such requests on a case-by-case basis, and our editors will review and seriously consider the new suggestions that are submitted.
When installing the Plugin, it attempts to detect other software that may interfere with its functioning, usually similar types of software. By installing the Plugin, you consent to the Plugin in disabling other conflicting software and we understand you have chosen to use our software to customize your social media pages over other available software packages. You also agree that the Plugin requires modern computer hardware and software and a minimum amount of resources; using this Plugin with insufficient resources may affect the performance of your computer.
ILLEGAL, UNAUTHORIZED, OR FRAUDULENT CONTENT OR ACTIVITIES
Licensor has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Plugin. Licensor may investigate any reported violation of its policies or this Agreement and take any action it deems appropriate, including terminating your access to the Plugin without notice.
Licensor may report any activity it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. To cooperate with governmental requests; to protect Licensor's systems, users or third parties; to ensure the integrity and operation of Licensor's business and systems; or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal requirements, Licensor may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including user contact details, IP addressing and traffic information, posted content, and Web usage paths. By downloading, installing, or using the Plugin, you expressly consent to the foregoing use and disclosure.
CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE PLUGIN
You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Plugin is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. All such information is referred to below as the "Content."
You should be aware that Content presented to you through your use of the Plugin, including but not limited to advertisements and sponsored Content displayed as a result of the Plugin, may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to or for the use of Licensor (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Licensor or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
Licensor reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content. You understand that by using the Plugin you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect as well in others, you use the Plugin at your own risk.
The Plugin is controlled and operated by International Web Services, LLC, 160 Greentree Drive, Suite 101, Dover, DE 19904. The Plugin, including all accompanying code, images, text, illustrations, logos, brands, and audio and video files (collectively "intellectual property"), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by Licensor or parties who have licensed their intellectual property to Licensor. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all materials on the Plugin is the exclusive property of Licensor and its affiliates and protected by U.S. and foreign laws and international copyright treaties. Materials from the Plugin may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Use or modification of Licensor's intellectual property in any form, including but not limited to use on any other website or networked computer environment, without express written authorization, is a violation of Licensor's copyrights and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Plugin. Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by Licensor, you agree that in using the Plugin, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
The proprietary software associated with the Plugin, including any enhancements or modifications thereto and any related documentation, is a copyrighted work. Subject to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and in consideration of your promises reflected in this Agreement, Licensor grants to you a limited, personal, nonexclusive, revocable, nonassignable, nontransferable license to download, install, and use the Plugin to and on a single computer and to use the Plugin solely as permitted under this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to you by the foregoing sentence are reserved by Licensor. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not copy, modify, distribute or reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or make any derivative works based on the Plugin, except that you may make one copy of the Plugin for back-up purposes. You may not use the Plugin for any commercial purpose, and you may not transfer, sell, assign, or convey it to another party without Licensor's prior written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Licensor in this paragraph.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Plugin or any Internet service it interacts with by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Licensor, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Licensor. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Plugin any Internet service it interacts with through any automated means (including use of scripts, spiders or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on or in connection with the Plugin. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts Licensor"?s provision of the Plugin (or the servers and networks which are used in providing the Plugin).
Licensor may at any time, without or without notice, terminate the Agreement or block or disable your access or use of the Plugin if:
(A) Licensor believes that you have breached any provision of the Agreement (or have acted in manner which shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Agreement); or
(B) Licensor is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Plugin to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
(C) Licensor is transitioning to no longer providing the Plugin to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Plugin; or
(D) the provision of the Plugin to you by Licensor is, in Licensor's opinion, no longer commercially viable; or
(E) Licensor believes that your use of the Plugin may infringe or violate the rights of a third party or subject Licensor to civil or criminal liability.
All of the provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, are intended to survive termination hereof (including, without limitation, all provisions relating to indemnification, disclaimer of warranties, indemnification, intellectual property rights, limitation of liability, applicable law, jurisdiction and venue, class actions and general matters), shall do so.
The Plugin may automatically download and install updates from time to time from Licensor. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Plugin and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit Licensor to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Plugin.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Licensor and its affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, members, partners, advertisers, information providers and licensors, from any claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees, relating to or arising out of any breach of this Agreement or any use of the Plugin by you, or by any other person using the Plugin through you or using your computer.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PLUGIN IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE PLUGIN IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, LICENSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER LICENSOR NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES REPRESENT OR WARRANT (i) THAT THE PLUGIN, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, OR ERROR-FREE; (ii) THAT THE PLUGIN WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCESSIBLE, TIMELY, OR SECURE; (iii) THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PLUGIN WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, "WORMS," "TROJAN HORSES" OR OTHER HARMFUL PROPERTIES; (iv) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY REVIEW, RECOMMENDATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PUBLISHED OR ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE PLUGIN; (v) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND (vi) THAT THE PLUGIN IS NONINFRINGING. LICENSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE LICENSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES FROM, ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, OR REMEDIES IN TORT ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PLUGIN, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE (ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED) OF LICENSOR OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE PLUGIN (INCLUDING ANY BUNDLED THIRD-PARTY PLUGINS OR SOFTWARE AS DESCRIBED IN THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE ENTITLED "OTHER WEBSITES TO WHICH THE PLUGIN LINKS OR REFERS; BUNDLED PLUGINS AND OTHER THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE") IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD, INSTALLATION OR USE OF SUCH SOFTWARE AND/OR CONTENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, MEMBERS, ADVERTISERS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION), OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DATA OR USE OF SYSTEMS, ARISING OUT OF (i) USE OF THE PLUGIN BY ANY PERSON, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANY RELIANCE ON, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES, DEFECTS, MALFUNCTIONS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN, ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SOFTWARE ACCESSED VIA THE PLUGIN OR BUNDLED WITH THE PLUGIN, OR (ii) ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLUGIN FOR WHATEVER REASON, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR ANY OTHER FAILURE WITH TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLUGIN.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS SO THEY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
APPLICABLE LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUE; CLASS ACTIONS
By using the Plugin, you agree that this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute relating in any way to the Plugin or this Agreement shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts and irrevocably waive all claims and arguments relating to lack of personal jurisdiction or inconvenient forum. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Licensor shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
To the extent permitted by APPLICABLE law, YOU agree that YOU will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST LICENSOR, its affiliates or ITS OR their respective employees, officers, directors, members, managers, PARTNERS, advertisers, representatives and assigns. YOU AGREE to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove YOU as a participant in the suit. YOU AGREE to pay the attorney's fees and court costs that LICENSOR incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing YOU from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits is an independent agreement and does not constitute a waiver of any of YOUR rights and remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action.
If any provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Licensor's failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Licensor's right to subsequently enforce such provisions or any other provisions of this Agreement. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing.
One feature of the plugin that may be enabled for you is displaying relevant coupons, deals, and special offers. When you visit a website of a merchant or affiliate store that participates in the coupon program, the plugin is designed to recognize the website to determine whether there are coupons, deals, or special offers available. If there are applicable coupons, deals, or special offers available, it will make all reasonable business efforts to display an alert with the coupons, unless the website has opted out. You may then click on the alert displayed to see all specific coupons, deals, and special offers found as you browse the website.
The plugin is an optional application and you can always choose whether to use it or not as part of your browsing experience. You can remove or disable the application at any time. When the plugin recognizes that the end user has visited a partner site it will show all available offers for that partner in a slider visible in the top right hand portion of the browser. Clicking on any of the offers within the slider will result in a redirect that will drop affiliate cookies on to the end user computer and resolve the end user to the advertiser page/offer.
EXTENSION END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULY THE FOLLOWING EXTENSION END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE "AGREEMENT") BEFORE INSTALLING THE LICENSED EXTENSION ("EXTENSION"). BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON (OR ANY SIMILAR BUTTON), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE "CANCEL" BUTTON (OR ANY SIMILAR BUTTON) AND THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT BEGIN, OR DO NOT USE OR INSTALL THE EXTENSION. DO NOT SELECT "I AGREE" OR INSTALL OR USE THE EXTENSION UNTIL YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHERMORE, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL (NON-ELECTRONIC) SIGNATURE OR DELIVERY OR RETENTION OF NON-ELECTRONIC RECORDS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTE THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, OR THE COMPANY ON WHOSE BEHALF YOUR ARE INSTALLING THE EXTENSION, ("YOU") AND THE DEVELOPER OF SUCH EXTENSION ("DEVELOPER"), WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS.
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT. You acknowledge that the licensed Extension includes software components of Developer's licensors, including of Crossrider Advanced Technologies Ltd. (or its affiliates) ("Licensors"). You further acknowledge that this Agreement is concluded between you and the Developer only, and not with any of the Licensors. Developer, not the Licensors, is solely responsible for the licensed Extension and the content thereof.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Developer grants you a limited, personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable license to use, only in binary executable form and script code form only, the Extension, for your internal use.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. The Extension should be installed in accordance with the instructions of the Developer. Except as expressly and unambiguously permitted by these Terms, you may not, nor permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) commercially distribute, rent, lease, market, sublicense, resell or otherwise transfer the Extension, (ii) copy or modify the Extension either alone or in conjunction with any other product or program, (iii) decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer all or any portion of the Extension, except and only to the extent, that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation, (iv) remove any identification, including copyright, trademark, patent or other notices, contained in or on the Extension; or (v) use the Developer's or its licensors' name, logo or trademarks without prior written consent from Developer or respective licensors.
4. OWNERSHIP; COPYRIGHT PROTECTION. The Extension is licensed, not sold. As between the parties, all title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade secret rights and trademarks) in and to the Extension, including all documentation, shall remain in Developer, its affiliates, or their respective suppliers and/or licensors. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content, which may be accessed through use of the Extension, are the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
5. AUTOMATIC UPDATES. You acknowledge that the Extension may include automatic updating. You may not deactivate such automatic updates.
6. TERM AND TERMINATION. The license is effective until terminated by you or by the Developer. This license may also be automatically terminated upon termination of applicable Developer's license/s by its Licensors. Your rights under these Terms will terminate automatically without notice from the Developer if you fail to comply with any term(s) of these Terms. Upon termination of the licenses granted hereunder, you shall cease all use of the licensed Extension and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the licensed Extension.
The provisions in the paragraphs above labeled LICENSE RESTRICTIONS, OWNERSHIP; COPYRIGHT PROTECTION, AUTOMATIC UPDATES, TERM AND TERMINATION, NOTIFICATIONS, THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION, DEVELOPER PRIVACY, ABUSE REPORT, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY, LICENSORS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY and MISCELLANEOUS will survive any termination of these Terms.
7. NOTIFICATIONS, THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS. The Extension may enable access to third-party services and websites ("External Services"). In addition, you acknowledge that Licensors may use certain features and/or monetization tools that display certain information and content to you while using the Extensions including without limitation systems updates, service announcements, administrative messages regarding the service, advertisements, coupons, sponsored messages, photographs, graphics and information about the Extensions. You understand that by using the Extension and/or any of the External Services, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that neither the Developer nor Licensors are responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Developer or Licensors with respect thereto. You will be able to opt out of receiving advertisements.
8. COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. Licensors may collect Anonymous Information about you. Licensors may use such Anonymous Information or disclose it to authorized service providers, to improve Licensors' services, to enhance your experience with the Extension and Licensors' services, during the term of this Agreement or anytime thereafter. Licensors may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners, for purposes including, but not limited to, targeted advertisements. Anonymous Information means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated and analytics information about the use of the Extension, demographic information, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system type and IP address.
9. CHANGING YOUR INTERNET BROWSER SETTINGS. As part of the installing of the Extensions, Licensors may offer changes to your Internet Browser settings. This change if approved by you can be reconfigured by you at any time from the options dialog available on your Internet Browser. Such changes may include the following
9.1 The homepage of your Internet Browser
9.2 The default search engine in your Internet Browser's built-in search box
9.3 The page displayed when opening a new tab.
10. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Licensors may disclose any information you submitted via the use of the Extensions if they have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues, or (iii) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Licensors, their users, yourself or the public.
11. DEVELOPER PRIVACY. You acknowledge that the Licensors are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Developer. Any information collected by the Developer is subject to the Developer's own privacy policies.
12. ABUSE REPORT. Licensors respect the legal rights of third parties. If you have a reason to believe that any of our Developer has infringed upon your legal rights (including but not limited to privacy and/or intellectual property rights) or violated the terms of Developer Agreement you may report it at your earliest convenience by sending email to the following address [email protected]
As soon as Licensors receive your notification, they will, at their discretion, examine your complaint and take the necessary measures to resolve it.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY. THE DEVELOPER, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE EXTENSION. THE DEVELOPER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE EXTENSION WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, THAT THE EXTENSION IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS OR THAT THE DEVELOPERWILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS IN THE EXTENSION. THE DEVELOPER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OR OPERABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE EXTENSION. THE DEVELOPER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INFORMATION DEEMED INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE EXTENSION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND And THE DEVELOPER, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, IF ANY, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE EXTENSION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL the developer, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, DIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, non-infringement of intellectual property rights OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE EXTENSION, EVEN IF the developer HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE LIABILITY OF THE DEVELOPER, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, IF ANY, FOR DAMAGES UNDER THESE TERMS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO DEVELOPER FOR THE EXTENSION, IF ANY, IN THE 6 MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, FOR USING THE EXTENSION.
14. LICENSORS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY. FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY, LICENSORS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE OPERATION OF THE EXTENSION. SUPPORT, IF ANY, FOR THE EXTENSION WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE DEVELOPER.. LICENSORS HAVE NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO FURNISH ANY MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT SERVICES WITH RESPECT TO THE EXTENSION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LICENSORS, THEIR AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, ASSIGNS AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF MONEY, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE EXTENSIONS EVEN IF LICENSORSHAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
15. GOVERNMENT USE. If you are part of an agency, department, or other entity of the United States Government ("Government"), the use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure or transfer of the Extension is restricted in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations as applied to civilian agencies and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement as applied to military agencies. The Extension is a "commercial item", "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation". In accordance with such provisions, any use of the Extension by the Government shall be governed solely by the terms of these Terms.
16. EXPORT CONTROLS. You acknowledge that the Extension may be subject to international rules that govern the export of software. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Extension as well as end-user, end-use and destination restrictions issued by national governments.
17. MISCELLANEOUS. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by the Developer. These Terms are personal to you and may not be assigned or transferred for any reason whatsoever without the consent of the Developer and any action or conduct in violation of the foregoing shall be void and without effect. These Terms are governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Israel, excluding its conflicts of law rules.
If you have Savings Explorer installed on your computer, you can easily remove it by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (just click the download button below).