Should I remove San Andreas Radio B3?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
San Andreas Radio B3
from Eddie Edwards
San Andreas Radio B3 is a program developed by Eddie Edwards. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package is about 1.01 MB (1,054,926 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of San Andreas Radio B3 come from the United States, it is also popular in MZ.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\documents\San Andreas Radio\
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\documents\San Andreas Radio\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.01 MB
Files installed by San Andreas Radio B3
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove San Andreas Radio B3?
Quickly and completely remove San Andreas Radio B3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall San Andreas Radio B3 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program San Andreas Radio B3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove San Andreas Radio B3.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?