Should I remove Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine
Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine is a program developed by Samuraiworks,Inc. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The setup package is about 807.41 KB (826,785 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 7. While about 63% of users of Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine come from the United States, it is also popular in Japan.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\samuraiworks\widgetengine
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Samuraiworks\WidgetEngine\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 807.41 KB
Files installed by Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine
Startup File (All Users Run)
- DTSRunner.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine' which loads as C:\Program Files\Samuraiworks\WidgetEngine\DTSRunner.exe.
How do I remove Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine?
Quickly and completely remove Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Samuraiworks Shingen WidgetEngine.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win 7 33%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 7 Ultimate
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States