Should I remove SaltanatMt2_Ver.?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Saltanat Offical Server
SaltanatMt2_Ver.12.08.2013 is a program developed by Saltanat Offical Server. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 844.73 MB (885,760,989 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of SaltanatMt2_Ver. come from the United States, it is also popular in Turkey.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Saltanat\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Saltanat\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 844.73 MB
Files installed by SaltanatMt2_Ver.12.08.2013
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove SaltanatMt2_Ver.?
Quickly and completely remove SaltanatMt2_Ver.12.08.2013 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SaltanatMt2_Ver. from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SaltanatMt2_Ver.12.08.2013, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SaltanatMt2_Ver..
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States