Should I remove Sahar UD Meter 1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Sahar UD Meter 1
from Sahar Software Group, Inc.
Sahar UD Meter 1 is a program developed by Sahar Software Group. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The setup package is about 4.52 MB (4,743,440 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Sahar UD Meter 1 come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Sahar UD Meter\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Sahar UD Meter\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.52 MB
Files installed by Sahar UD Meter 1
Startup File (All Users Run)
- UD.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'UD.exe' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Sahar UD Meter\UD.exe".
How do I remove Sahar UD Meter 1?
Quickly and completely remove Sahar UD Meter 1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sahar UD Meter 1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sahar UD Meter 1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sahar UD Meter 1.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Ultimate
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States