Should I remove Sage EDK?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Sage Electronic Engineering, LLC
Sage EDK is a software program developed by Sage Electronic Engineering. The programs's main executable is sage_edk.exe and has been seen to consume an average CPU of less than one percent, and utilizes about 584.47 MB of memory. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\sage_edk
Files installed by Sage EDK
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||240.86 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||70.18 KB|
How do I remove Sage EDK?
Quickly and completely remove Sage EDK from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sage EDK from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sage EDK, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sage EDK.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?